Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fish Frenzy has moved!

All right folks, I know Fish Frenzy just got it's feet on the ground, but I am trying to get it running as fast as possible. We've been moved as part of the FanSided.com network! The team's new site will be MarlinManiac, located soon at marlinmaniac.com. I'll try to keep this site up for general baseball works, but please, anyone who enjoyed the content on this site, please check out the new site as soon as it comes online within the next few days.

Note about tonight's game. There will be a BoniLine posted either here or at the new site whenever it is available, but there will be no Blogservations piece. I won't be able to watch the game unfortunately, I'll be out on a date tonight. In the next Fish Bites, I'll drop a line or two of thoughts on the game.

All right everyone, I hope you all can move with me when the new site comes up. A link will be posted here. Thanks for all the support and I'll see you over on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment